« Similarities Trump Differences | Main | Winding Things Down »

Prayer Requests

Prayer requests –

·Many of us in the group have been feeling ill. Please pray for our health. Especially pray for Jenny´s health. As our leader, she has the most taxing job and it is essential for her to feel well.
·We are painting the school´s library. It has turned out to be a big job. Please pray that we finish in good time tomorrow and that we do a satisfactory job.
·Tomorrow we begin Jenny´s research project with the children. Please pray that the kids understand what to do, get excited about it, and take photographs that are meaningful and give us a better idea of their lives.

Comments

I agree with you in prayer for your health. I pray that the Holy Spirit guides your work and your minds. In His Holy Name.

hey mother,
miss you and hope all is well there. every1 here is praying for you and the rest of ypur group of friends. gonna c if daina will take myself and the kids to church, every 1 there is putting ya'll on their prayer list as well. please check ur email if you can . very important message from me. love ya

rachel
ps~~ emily has been turning the key, matt hasnt gone crazy and gramps is well gramps! get home soon and safe!

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)