We Arrived!

Pre-trip PackingWe arrived safe and sound in Guatemala! The trip was long, but fun as we got to know each other a little better on the plane. We are staying at the Nazarene Center in Guatemala City. Our accommodations are very nice and clean. Even though we were tired, we made time to reflect on the trip and set our goals for the week as a group. We hope to be of service to the people of Guatemala and to do good works for the community. We want to thank everyone who has prayed for us and helped us to get here.
Thank you, and lots of love!

14 thoughts on “We Arrived!

1. Glad you had a safe trip and look forward to hearing about your adventures this week.

2. I’m glad ya’ll made it – I was praying for you!!! I know y’all will have an amazing time but GOOD LUCK anyways!!!

3. I am so glad that so many of you were led by God to serve in Guatemala when you could be enjoying life in the US this week. You’re in my prayers.

4. We continue to pray for safety and protection during this week, Love you Jessica!!!

5. I am very excited for all of you. You are all embarking on an incredible journey. I will keep you all in my prayers. Tamara I think you rock! Be careful.

6. Glad to hear you made it safely. Have a wonderful week. Can’t wait to hear from you, we will be checking this link daily for updates. Love You Sarah Jo!!!

7. I am proud of you all and excited that you are doing such good work for the people there. Have a great time and remember that your rewards will be greater than you can imagine.

8. Jessica, We wanted to let you know that all of us at Calvary are praying for you and look forward to hearing all about your trip. Sharon W.

9. What great service you each are giving to the children and people of Guatemala! We wish you much success in your work. Glad you are safe and sound.

10. Hi Jenn, we are so glad all of you got there safely. You are all in our prayers, have fun enjoy, we are sure they will enjoy all of you.
    Love, Mom

11. Staff and 6th graders at Gilead Christian School in Ohio are praying for you daily to be blessed and to be a blessing.

12. Our LORD said, “whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.” (Matt. 25:40) May GOD bless you for your labor of love during your spring break and bring you home safely to us. Joy, I love you and am proud of you!