Belmont University Home

Rachel

rachel-2.jpg

First of all this trip surpassed my expectations after the first school we visited. It has been awesome, and it’s definitely something that I will never forget. I feel privileged to even have an opportunity to come to Brazil and meet all these new people: the translators, athletes, missionaries and everyone else that I have worshiped with. I feel as if a part of me will be left in Brazil with these people, and I know that I am carrying home a part of all the people here. Today I gave my testimony in front of a group of children and their parents and if you read my other blog I was really nervous about it, because it was the first time I’ve ever done it. It did not go exactly the way I was planning but I think that what I said turned out better, all thanks to God! Thanks to those who prayed for me about that aspect of this trip. Thanks to Tony who has put together this blog he has done so well keeping everyone updated on how our trip is going. Also I want to thank everyone who made this happen I will appreciate you for my whole life, special thanks to BW, Sharon, and Ray who made all the connection and made it possible for us all to come and be a part of this trip.

Rachel

|

Comments

Hey, Rachel! I knew you could do it!! Next time will be even easier. Keep up the good work!

Mary Cowley

Wow, Rachel! While this experience must have been intense, the next time and the next time and the next time will just get less stressful and God will bless you threefold. I bet you were in your element with those children because they have your heart! God is using you and will use you in the future. What a training ground!

Yea! Good job Rachel! We love you!

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)