Belmont University

Team Malta Update

Belmont University - Sports Evangelism Team 2010 - MaltaMeet this year's team (click image to view larger size). For printing purposes, a PDF version is available via the "Meet the Team" link in the left-hand column of the blog.

Three weeks from today, the team departs for Malta. Closing out another semester and taking care of last minute preparation requires a lot of effort by the entire team. Please keep us in your prayers as the details of the trip are completed.

Over 100 people have already signed up to receive email notifications during this trip. If you would like to receive an email reminder when new stories are posted, please use the Free Email Alerts button on the home page of the blog (or click here). If at anytime you wish to be removed from that list, simply respond to any email notification with the word "Remove" in the subject line.

|

Comments

I know the team met today and heard Keaton talk about his experiences. I am praying for those that you will meet that our Lord will have them open and eager to hear, engaged by your love for them and greeting you with joy. For you I pray that you will feel a freedom to be the person God created you to be and the willingness to share from your heart. May you return closer to God, closer to each other and encouraged in your walk.
Blessings, Larry Thrailkill

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)