« Among my souvenirs | Main | Belmont Vision's Coverage of the Trip »

Video Sneak Preview

Flash Viewer 7 Required
for player below:

Windows Media Small
QuickTime SmallIn just a few hours, the first Belmont Vision of the Spring 2006 semester will hit the campus. I haven't seen it yet but I understand that Chansin and Nate have written articles and published pictures from their Honduran experiences early this month. The Belmont Vision Online will also carry additional photos and a reference to video projects...sooooo, the 3 minute clip on this post is a sneak preview of our day at Clemintina's soup kitchen and one of the painting days at the nearby school.

The rough edits on this clip are compliments of Windows Movie Maker (not my favorite editing software but it is packaged with Windows XP and it works on my handy laptop)...and the background music is a free download by Tariq Harb playing a Handel Minuet on classical guitar. There is more video coming. This is just a sample from the raw video files that have been digitized thusfar. Enjoy.

Comments

Paul, thanks for putting this together. It looks great!

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)