Belmont University

The Story by Pictures

mick 2.jpg keaton and andy.jpg

rachel.jpg three girls.jpg

prayer kids.jpg prayer kids 2.jpg

prayer.jpg

|

Comments

Wow. It looks like you guys are doing some amazing things, and I knew you would. God is truly working in the lives in each one of you, and it is amazing how He does this on each and every trip. Mick and Drew, glad you guys are changing and seeing what amazing things God can do in your lives and the lives of others.

Keaton, since I can't send you random texts, I have to leave my thoughts here. Ole' Hoss Cat said hello, and my swing is looking great for the "Bachelor Cup" scramble. Hope you are keeping your game in shape. Keep the hair growing--it's looking sweet.

Stef, LOS JEANS officially agreed to sponsor Soft C and King Steve's DefJam Tour '09. Congratulations.

Andy, I talked to Double J today and he is going to hit me with a guitar after you say "I do" on June 20. It will be the ultimate celebration. Hope you're doing good buddy.

To all, I am continually praying for you and wishing I could be there with you. Stay safe, get plenty of rest when you can, and continue to labor for the Lord with all of your hearts. And Andy, try not to do too many push-ups and make the young cats look bad.

In Christian love,
Mateo

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)