Personal Reflection from Nenita Woodard

snot.jpgThis mission trip to Guatemala was such a wonderful experience in so many ways. In every step of the trip it was evident that God was present and residing over us. I find it difficult to sum the week up into a brief paragraph or two, so I will just end this mission by saying THANK YOU.
I thank all of the people who have prayed for us and donated money and supplies to support us.
I thank the Shalom Foundation for making this pilot physical therapy mission such a success.
I thank Nathan for taking the initiative to get this trip underway.
I thank the Belmont Physical Therapy Department for all of their support along the way.
I thank Sheila and Todd for their support and awesome Spanish-speaking skills.
I thank the Belmont IT department for all of their help with this blog.
I thank the other members of this mission, my fellow Belmont PT students, for being such open-minded and talented therapists and for being so caring as well as comedic:) It was wonderful to get a chance to interact with the other classes, to fellowship together and to support one another. I feel as though I’ve gained 9 new brothers and sisters from this trip.
I thank the ciudad y gente de Guatemala for teaching me so much about myself and the abundant blessings which I take for granted on a daily basis. I pray that God will continue to strengthen and bless the country of Guatemala.
Most importantly, I thank God for all that He has done and continues to do in our lives.

“You have changed my sadness into a joyful dance; you have taken away my sorrow and surrounded me with joy. So I will not be silent; I will sing praise to you. Lord, you are my God; I will give you thanks forever.”
Psalms 30: 11-12

Nenita