Safe Arrival

airport 2.jpgOur departure from Nashville went smoothly. We did have a small crisis with one forgotten passport, but we were saved by Darryl (Nathan’s best bud). We arrived in Guatemala at 10 pm and then loaded all of the luggage on the top of our bus. We then took a drive through the city to the Nazarene Seminary in Zona 18. We are very thankful that we arrived safely, warmly welcomed, and without lost luggage. The grounds of the Nazarene Seminary are beautiful. After the long trip, we were excited to receive the keys to our dorm-style rooms which are more than sufficient to meet our needs.

bus2.jpg

keys2.jpg

dorm2.jpg

8 thoughts on “Safe Arrival

1. Thanks for the update. Best wishes to you. You are in our prayers.
    Lubya.

2. Gracias Adios. The pictures are great and I am glad to see everyone is smiling. Remember a smile is the window to your soul. Peggy G

3. I will be checking as often as I can. I’m so excited for yall, and will be praying for you all week!

4. I’m so glad to read that you all made it safely. Now that God has gotten you this far, let His ministry flow through you.
    Blessings and peace,
    Benita

5. I am praying and thinking about you guys every day while youre in Guatamala! I am so proud of you all sacrificing Spring Break to spread God’s love and be servants of Him to those not so fortunate!! Can’t wait to hear all about the trip!! Come back safely… Love you all!

6. I’m proud of you guys for representing Belmont PT! I wish we could have done this when I was at Belmont…next year open it up to alumni…I would love to come! 🙂 God Bless and we’ll be praying for you back home!

Comments are closed.