PT Guatemala 2007 Team

Physical Therapy Mission Team - Belmont University
This is a photo of the group that will be travelling to Guatemala City on March 3, 2007.

7 thoughts on “PT Guatemala 2007 Team

1. Blessings upon each of you as you embark on your mission trip to Guatemala. I wish you a safe journey and hope you have wonderful experiences as you learn and serve in Guatamala City. We’ll be praying for each of you.
    Dr. Wollaber

2. i wish everyone the best you will all be in my prayers. make sure you guys have a little bit of fun.

3. Know that you all are covered in prayer and those who are praying are proud of the sacrifice and serving that you so willingly give on your Spring Break!! I’m thankful that we will have students like you to take care of us in our “old age”!!!
    Yo Elston

4. You are such an impressive crew of servants! While many of us here are simply trying to recover and recoup, you are out there stretching yourselves and caring for God’s people! Our prayers and thoughts are with you all for safe travels and for the perseverance, energy, and fortitude to continue to serve the people of Guatemala. You are such shining lights! And your self-less service makes God smile! Keep it up!! (Isaiah 40: 29-31)

5. Hi Nenita and friends,
    You all are doing an amazing thing. Keep up the good work! Love Chalmagne

Comments are closed.