PSAV Career Fair | April 8th – 10th | Full-Time Audio & Video Positions Available!

PSAV Career Fair | April 8th– 10th

The audio visual industry is constantly evolving. So are our people. As the world’s largest event technology provider throughout North America, Europe, and the Middle East, PSAV is always looking for talented people who are excited to help create memorable experiences that inspire change. We stand on a 75 year record of success and growth. As a team, we strive to deliver flawless execution with a hospitality approach, for all event technology services. Our mission is to turn ordinary meetings into extraordinary events.

We are looking for professional and talented individuals within the Nashville area who are interested in a fast paced role, and who desire to utilize their skills to make their mark.

Industry professionals that align with our organization, such as hospitality, event services, and customer service personnel, etc. are welcome too!

We will interview for the following roles during this career fair:

Entry Level: (0- 3 years of experience)

Full Time Technician – Audio, Lighting, Video, Projection

Mid Level: (2- 5 years of experience)

Full Time Technical Lead – Audio, Lighting, Video, Projection

Management Level: (5 -7 plus years of experience)

Technical Specialist  – Audio, Lighting, Video, Projection, Rigging, Technical Directing,

Operations Management

Please visit our website, and learn about our Company at https://jobs.psav.com/

Apply via Job ID:  NASHV02158 

Please arrive professionally dressed, with at least 3 copies of your resume, cover letters are not needed.

Scheduling Interviews Soon! By Appointment Only!

About Nina Woodard

I was fortunate enough to get my dream job right out of college. While I didn’t realize it at the time, my first destination role as a marketing assistant with a small label in Nashville would lead to a 23-year career in Christian music that allowed me to pursue a personal passion, to utilize my talents, and to invest in a mission of great significance. As a member of the Belmont Career Development team, I am able to point that same passion, skill and purpose towards helping others achieve their professional dreams. Serving students in Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business and the School of Music is truly another dream job! My husband Luke is a full-time arranger/engraver, and we're both choir members and worship leaders at our church. Our home is filled with music every single day. We also love great restaurants, traveling and our dog Charlotte.