IMMEDIATE NEED: Winter Jam Production Volunteers @ Bridgestone Arena, Friday March 8th

WHO?
Any student interested in concert production or who just enjoys live music.

WHAT?
We are in an immediate need for an All-Day Runner (Must have an SUV or Van) and Production Floaters

WHEN?
Friday March 8th, must be able to check-in between 3:00pm and 3:30 and available for the entire evening.

WHAT DO I GET?
Volunteers will receive free Winter Jam t-shirts and credit for Belmont Community Service. Must email community service form to KristyNashville@gmail.com in order to get the credit.

GIVE ME THE FULL SCOOP!
We are looking for:
(1) – All-Day Runner who can be at the venue by 9am and be available for the entire day. *Must have an SUV or Van* Being a runner is a great opportunity to learn to most about concert production. You will be catering to all the Winter Jam Artists and Production Team as they have errands to run through out the day. All your meals will be covered all day and you will be reimbursed for your gas.

(19) – Productions Floaters – Floaters will need to be at the venue to check-in between 3:00pm and 3:30 and available for the entire evening. You may be asked to work in one or several areas depending on our production needs for the evening as they arise.

If you would like to join our team for a behind the scenes experience of Winter Jam follow the link below to sign-up. If you have any questions please feel free to contact my by email, KristyNashville@gmail.com.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteers-needed-winter-jam-2019-tickets-55848970775?aff=Belmont

CONTACT INFO: (whoever you would like the students to contact if interested)
Production Assistant – kristynashville@gmail.com