Volunteers Needed! Skillet/Britt Nicole/Colton Dixon | Sunday, October 1st

WHO?

Any students interested in gaining experience in the Christian Music Industry or who enjoy live music!

WHAT?

We have many positions open for this event so volunteers can help with anything from merchandise tables to passing out sponsorship materials for our nonprofit.

WHEN?

Sunday, October 1st at the Allen Arena at Lipscomb. Call time for merchandise volunteers is 4pm – 10:30pm. Call time for Food for the Hungry volunteers is 5pm-10:30pm.

WHAT DO I GET?

Volunteers will be able to rotate in and see the show. No need to purchase tickets!

GIVE ME THE FULL SCOOP!

The Positive Hits tour ft. Skillet, Britt Nicole, and Colton Dixon is coming to the Allen Arena at Lipscomb on Sunday October 1st and we need volunteers for the show!

Food for the Hungry – You will mainly be passing out child sponsorship forms to audience members and helping at the FFH booth!

Merchandise – You will be helping sell the artists’ t-shirts, CD’s, posters, etc. We are mainly needing volunteers to help at either the Air1/Colton Dixon merch stand, Britt Nicole’s table, or Tauren Well’s stand.

If you would like to volunteer, please email me with your full name, phone number, and which volunteer position you’re interested in.

Volunteers will not be allowed to walk up day of the show. Everyone needs to be signed up through us beforehand.

CONTACT INFO:

Cora: cora@loopevents.org