Volunteers Needed for Tour

thumbnail_SANDI BANNER

WHO?

Any Student interested in Concert Production or just enjoys Live Music.

WHAT?

The tour is in need for help setting up and breaking down staging, light equipment and packing lights, wires, mics, & instruments.

WHEN?

Thursday, April 21, 2016 at Christ Church – 15354 Old Hickory Blvd. Nashville, Tennessee 37211

WHAT DO I GET?

By volunteering you will be able to learn from one of the greatest awarded female vocalist in contemporary Christian music history. Volunteering will provide you an opportunity to build your resume by gaining experience in concert promotion and production. It is also a great chance to meet others to create a network within the music industry.

GIVE ME THE FULL SCOOP!

As one of the most highly acclaimed Five-Time Grammy Award winning music performers, Sandi Patty will be in Nashville April 21st to celebrate her “Forever Grateful: the Farewell Tour” and New Album. By volunteering you will be able to learn from one of the greatest awarded female vocalist in contemporary Christian music history, with 40 Dove Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, three platinum records, five gold records, and eleven million units sold, Sandi Patty is simply known as The Voice who virtually overnight became one of the country’s best-loved performers.

If you would like to gain experience in concert promotion and production, please volunteer for one of the following volunteer spots by emailing me with your availability and contact number.

Volunteer Spots available:
12 – load in – 8:45am-1pm
12 – load out – 9:30pm-midnight

CONTACT INFO:

Kristy Denton: kd2q@mtmail.mtsu.edu