Volunteers Needed for Tour: BETHEL MUSIC PRESENTS AMANDA COOK – BRAVE NEW WORLD TOUR

bm_-_bnw_tour_promo_-_instagram_2WHO?

Any Student interested in Concert Production or just enjoys Live Music.

WHAT?

The tour is in need of runners with larger SUV like cars, help setting up and taking down staging equipment and audio, Merchandise setup and sales, and box office sales

WHEN?

Friday, April 22, 2016 @ Rocketown 601 Fourth Avenue South Nashville, Tennessee 37210

WHAT DO I GET?

By volunteering you will be able to learn from one of the greatest bands contemporary Christian music. Volunteering will provide you an opportunity to build your resume by gaining experience in concert promotion and production. It is also a great chance to meet others to create a network within the music industry.

GIVE ME THE FULL SCOOP!

BETHEL MUSIC PRESENTS AMANDA COOK
Birthed out of the local worship ministry of Bethel Church in 2009, Bethel Music has become a community of worshipers seeking to write songs that express who God is and who we are in Him; capturing fresh expressions of worship in every season and providing music that will resonate with communities around the world.Bethel Music is a community of worshipers & artists pursuing God’s presence & sharing life together.

Awards:
–In 2015, the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) awarded Song of the Year to “This is Amazing Grace” by Jeremy Riddle.
–In 2014, Canadian-born Bethel Music artist, Amanda Cook, was recognized at the GMA Canada Covenant Awards, named as Female Vocalist of the Year, and winning Song of the Year for “You Make Me Brave.”

If you would like to gain experience in concert promotion and production, please volunteer for one of the following volunteer spots by emailing me with your availability and contact number.

Volunteer Spots available:
2 -Runners 9am to midnight
12 -Load-In 9:15pm to 1pm
6 -Merchandise 4:30pm to 11pm
12- Load-Out 9pm to12am

* Note: Runners and load-in times may change to a later time based on the time the tour arrives to the venue.

CONTACT INFO:

Kristy Denton: kd2q@mtmail.mtsu.edu