Concert Event Volunteers needed October 18th

4him_-_nashville_flyer

WHO?

Students who are interested in gaining experience in live concert production and opportunities to add to their RESUME!!!

WHAT?

We have several areas and times Students can volunteer from Load-in/out, Runners, Security, Merch handling, and Will Call. We can not guarantee a certain area, but we will do our best to assign Students to ares they are most interested in.

WHEN?

Sunday October 18th – Various Times All Day

WHAT DO I GET?

Live Production Experience and top participants will be given future opportunities!

GIVE ME THE FULL SCOOP!

Hey guys!!
I have another opportunity for experience to add to your RESUME!!
Those who volunteer for the day, are eager to emerge themselves in learning something new, and have a great attitude…. Will be among the first chosen for our next BIG event Jesus Culture Nov. 11!! Volunteer spots for Jesus Culture will be very limited, so show us what you got!

The 4Him 25 Year Reunion tour hits Nashville on Sunday October 18th and we want BELMONT STUDENTS to be a part of the upcoming night! 25 years and 25 No. 1 hits are milestones worth celebrating! The four men of 4Him have decided to do just that. With empowering songs of hope and faith, their music has been an inspiration to multiple generations and countless believers. Come hear your favorites including “Basics of Life,” “Where There is Faith,” and “Future Generations” live in concert. It will be an unforgettable night! If you would like to be apart of this night and gain experience in live production, please contact me as soon as possible. Below are the volunteer needs and time slots available. Please email me the times you are available to help and a contact phone number that you can be reached at on show day.

Thank you!
Kristy

Volunteer needs are as follows:
#of Vols – Work Area – Vol Shift
(8)       Load-in              8:45am – 1pm
(2)       Runners            9:30am – midnight
(2)       Merch(set up)   10 am- noon
(2-3)    Will Call            4:30pm – 7:00pm
(12)     Security            4:30pm – 11:00pm
(7)       Merch               4:30pm – 11:00pm
(TT)     Ushers             TBD
(8)       Load out           9:30pm- midnight