2 to Work With The WannaBeatles

WB Medium

WHO?

The Grammy nominated Beatles tribute band needs two or three volunteers to “Come Together” and assist them in a booking blitz for the upcoming season. A love of Beatles music is helpful but not required. A clear confident speaking voice and some knowledge of online media and research is preferred but also not required. Good communication skills are appreciated.

WHAT?

Reaching out to theaters, festivals, schools and venues via phone calls, email, and Facebook. Engaging bookers and encouraging them to bring The WannaBeatles to their facilities across the country. Making cold calls, following up leads and making new contacts is the focus of this effort. For more information, feel free to contact Dennis Scott: dsmusic1@me.com

WHEN?

Schedules permitting, we will meet three times during the month of October (and possibly once in November).

WHAT DO I GET?

Those participating see what it’s like to experience an intensive promotional and booking campaign – dealing one on one with the people who do the bookings. You will be coached by a two-time Grammy and Emmy award winner. And you will receive a small stipend for your time. You will also have the opportunity to make a commission on bookings that are a result of your own efforts.

GIVE ME THE FULL SCOOP!

If you believe the best way to learn is by doing, then this is a great opportunity. The WannaBeatles are an award winning established group whose mission includes bringing Beatles music to new generations. They are also, collectively and individually, committed to mentoring both performance and music business majors by giving them experiences that will prepare them for working in the music business.

CONTACT INFO:

Dennis Scott  / 615-309-8688, dsmusic1@me.com