Back to Belmont!

With the start of a new school year, I feel the need to remind/educate you on a couple (10) of things:

1. The Curb College staff is here to help you!  If you need assistance with anything, please let us know.
  2. Always check the Curb College calendar for amazing happenings almost every single day.  You can meet someone that could change the course of your career.  No excuses.
  3. Form relationships.  Set some goals and make the connections happen.  The single most effective way to get a job after graduation is through the relationships you have made.  So the earlier you start, the easier the process will be.
  4. Stop at cross walks.  I was almost run over 3 times today.
  5. Be a “yes person.”  People like being around “yes people” – Just make it happen!  Your internship supervisor will thank you.
  6. The shorter your shorts, the less likely you will land your dream job.  I have done a lot of research on this one.
  7. Be nice to everyone.  You will probably end up working with most of the people in your class.
  8. Be careful what you post – everyone can see it.  Including your future employers…
  9. Support your classmates at Showcases and around town!
  10. Enjoy your time here at Belmont!