Main | Venezuela Team Preparation Nears Completion »

Meet the Team

Some of you have already asked, "Who is going on this year's mission trip?" "Who are we praying for?" The pictures below are the 16 athletes, staff, and support people who will go from Belmont just after May's commencement ceremonies. There are others not pictured here: key members of this year's team are already serving as missionaries, pastors, and church leaders in Venezuela...they are essential members of this team and we are already blessed to be a part of their ministries.

Andy
Andy
Betty Wiseman
Betty
Brittany
Brittany
Brooke
Brooke
Debbie
Debbie
Destri
Destri
Ginna
Ginna
Jenny
Jenny
Josh
Josh
Justin
Justin
Keaton
Keaton
Laura
Laura
Matthew
Matthew
Paul
Paul
Shandra
Shandra
Will
Will

Comments

What a AWESOME looking group!!!! I am thrilled to see that so many from the Ukraine team heading to Venezuela. Andy's smile :o) will win them over!!! I will pray for you ALL daily and look for to each and every update. Thanks Paul!

Nice group... looking good huh!... i'm Samuel from Venezuela, and i'm so happy and glad that i'll be helping the team down here. I'll be translating for you guys and i'm very excited about meeting you. God bless you all for this mission trip you are about to do to Venezuela. See you guys soon!... GOD BLESS YOU ALL

So I happened upon this blog via bic and was looking at the team members....I just wanted to say that I find it absolutely amazing that each of you look so very different and yet - if you look closely enough - each of you bear in common the face of Christ....I'll definitely be praying for each and every one of you and I know that God will enable you to see the face of Christ in everyone you meet and help them to see the face of Christ in you

Hey..You're THE BEST GUYS...I never thought have a beautiful day like today (May 22)..I learned so many things about basketball..but the more important and special for me was the lessons you gave to us when you were talking about GOD...I'm sure that so many people in the Miguel de Cervantes School now think about the love we have to give to GOD..So...I'm sure that we'll never forget you!..FOLLOW WITH THIS MISSION BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEGINNING TO THE FORMATION OF BETTER CHRISTIANS,AND BETTER PEOPLE..!GOD BLESS YOU!..THANK YOU 4 COMING!

Well.. what can I say? I wanna thank GOD 'cause he gave me and my classmates the greatest gift of my life and it is the opportunity of knowing that awesome people! I will NEVER forget them because they've got the BEST mission ever! SO GOD BLESS THEM.. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Love, Mariam.!