Belmont University Home

Arrival in Rio de Janero

airport.jpgandrewstefandy.jpg

The team arrived in Rio this morning at about 7:00 am (5:00 am Nashville). There were no difficulties receiving our bags or going through customs. Everyone is in his or her rooms getting a well needed rest from the flight. We will have lunch at 12:00 pm, then our orientation meeting. We are looking forward to getting started with what God has planned for us.

I know the fear is always, will we be ready to serve? Will we have what it takes to fulfill God’s Plan? The answer is YES!!

As it says in Corinthians 1: 5-8

“For in Him you have been enriched in every way-in all your speaking and in all your knowledge. because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you. Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. He will keep you strong to the end…”

View from Our Hotel

|

Comments

We are praying for each of you as you begin this mission trip. I am excited about what God has in store for your mission work. May he richly bless each of you as you labor for him. Roger Cowley

Im so glad to hear of your safe arival. It's exciting to think of all that you will accomplish over the next two weeks and how much love you'll be sharing with the people who need it most. I found a verse to keep in my prayers for you from 2 Corinthians 5:20..."[You] are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through [you]". I just know God is going to reach out to Brazil through you these next two weeks. Betty and Tony, thinking especially of you two! Love, Britt

Great to hear that everyone arrived well. Enjoy that view from the hotel, there is no better morning inspiration!

We are delighted to know that first and foremost everyone arrived safely. Then, secondly we praise the Lord for your opportunity to minister for your Lord and Saviour. Have a great time as you bless them, we know our Father will bless you. Love you Rachel and all. Mom and Dad

I was so glad to know you all arrived safely. You are all in our prayers and our thoughts. Love ya Rachel! Me Me

Your safe arrival is another answer to prayer! God has great plans for you all - and you will surly be a blessing to all whom you interact with.
Jodie Everhart

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)