« Rio Medical Mission Day 3 | Main | Rio Medical Mission - Day 4 »

August 03, 2004

Medical Mission Video Clips

Flash Viewer 6 Required
for player below:

Windows Media Small
QuickTime Small
Word spreads fast around the favela when there is medical attention available...and the lines are long, even before the medical team arrives each day. This short video clip is just a glimpse into the faces of the people serving and the people being served in Rio das Pedras. Both groups of people will be changed as a result of the activity around the temporary clinic and pharmacy. The song playing in the background speaks of no longer being what we were before...and not all that we will be. All will be changed by His glory.

Allow me to insert my personal thanks to the construction and medical teams from Brentwood Baptist Church. These may be regular folks in the eyes of some, but for me, I had the pleasure of watching them through the lense of a camera and have come to know and love these folks. They work hard. They are focused on their mission.

These teams performed far-from-ordinary feats in less than ideal circumstances and touched many hearts in this small Brazilian community. Thank you for letting me be a part of this trip!

safe at home,
Paul

Warning, this video clip includes a life changing challenge from Raja...

Posted by Paul Chenoweth at August 3, 2004 11:33 AM

Comments

Hello Missionaries,
I am so thankful to the Lord for the work you are doing for Him. I am praying for all of your efforts. Today is my day to lift Raja up all day long. Tears came to my eyes when I watched her on the video clip. You are adding to the kingdom but she is right, your lives will never be the same. Praise be to God. I love you all,
Susan Rutledge

Posted by: Susan Rutledge at August 4, 2004 07:28 AM