Belmont University

Ready to Experience God's Love

KeatonThere are three things that come to my mind before we take off for South Africa on May 17th.

The first is that I feel so blessed and honored to be able to travel the world and spread the Word of God. I was thinking the other day about the places and countries that I have been to, and all have been because of Belmont. I am thankful to be apart of a special University, with great people. I feel like we have a great mission team this year and am excited about our journey to Cape Town.

The second thing is I am excited about learning about the South African culture. I am anxious to see how they live their lives and how it compares to Venezuela and Brazil. I am almost certain that it will be a unique experience and I will learn a lot from it. We will be there for ten days so this is plenty of time to get the full experience.

The third and most important thing that comes to my mind is that we are traveling to a different continent and are trying to get complete strangers to give their lives to Christ. It is a special value to have to be able to work as a team and complete this task. As we share our testimonies with these kids, and get to know them I believe that we can get majority of them to show their true love for Jesus. I am also excited about my relationship with Christ getting stronger. On the other two mission trips I felt like I became closer to God and that is what these trips are all about.

Again, I am excited about going to South Africa with our team. Hopefully it will be an experience we will never forget!

Keaton

|

Comments

Good luck, Keaton, and God's strength be with you after 30 hours of travel!

Keaton you are an extremely amazing person. You inspire me everyday. I dream that one day my two daughters can be have the person you are! I am happy that you get to experience an amazing trip.

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)