It’s All Belmont To Me – Belmont FYI Feature Profile of the Week

Walk the Talk
Dave Elder.jpgThis week’s Belmont FYI feature profile of the week is David Elder, a nine-year Belmont employee in Network Services. David was nominated for the fifth guiding principle – “Walk the Talk” – for his work as Network Technician.
David says he likes to find the answers someone needs, but also tries to help them apply the information if necessary. “I feel uneasy when a problem is not resolved, and I don’t like to leave loose ends,” he said. “I appreciate good service from others so I guess that’s why I try to give the same.”

its all belmont_pocket.jpg

Do you know a Belmont employee who embodies one of the five Guiding Principles? Nominate them for a Belmont FYI Feature Profile of the Week! Please send their name and a brief description of how they meet the criteria to the It’s All Belmont to Me Committee for consideration.
To read more about Belmont’s new service initiative, click here to view the “It’s All Belmont to Me” Web site. This Web site will explain the history, training and other elements of this program.