« Last Mission Trip Before Graduating | Main | We are ready and we are glad you are with us! »

What a privilege!

LauraWhat can I say…. This upcoming trip to Venezuela is the greatest privilege of my life. It’s just an incredible honor to be used by God especially at this time in my life. It will be my first mission trip on foreign grounds, which makes me very anxious to go away from what all I’m used to and learn about their culture and how God works through them. I’m excited that we can drop our differences and enter into God’s work as a unit. Telling others how they can have eternal life and the good news about God’s grace is going to be the greatest experience. I was made for a mission and to help finish God’s work here on earth. I know this will be an emotional experience for me and I’m very excited to go with this group.

Comments

I have been praying for months for you and your team. God is going to do great things! You were made for one purpose, to serve others through Him. I am sooooo proud of you!

Mom

My prayer for you today:

My the joy of the Lord be your strength today, so others may see Him in you.

Love from Home,

Mom

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Heb 11:1

My prayer for you:

May you hold strong to your Faith in hopes that the seeds you sow will one day be in His eternal harvest.

Mom

5/17/06 I,M SO EXCITED TO READ THIS DAILEY JOURNAL. IT,S ALMOST LIKE WE,RE THERE TOO. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES THERE. REMEMBER THE SONG OUR CHOIR SANG AT THE CHRISMAS PLAY TWO YEARS AGO ? THE BEGINNING THE SONG WENT LIKE. " DON,T BE AFRAID- WHOM SHALL I FEAR ". THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WITH YOU. HE WILL OPEN YOUR MOUTH @ SPEAK THRU YOU.I LOVE YOU, DAD

Laura,
You rock!! I am so thrilled to hear about your desire to show God's love. Keep your eyes on Christ! He will sustain you for the journey! I am praying for you, girl. I cannot wait to hear about the trip when you get back. Keep smiling, you Warrior Princess (that's what I call Lily now, so I thought I would call you that!) Praying for all of your team.

From the Home Lands,
Shad

Hey cooler, I am praying for you all and I hope you all are having a great trip. Be careful and enjoy you time. Love you!
Rachel

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matt 6:21

My prayer:

God sent His son as a humble servant. May God teach you to be a servant as well. May He help you to lay up spirtual treasures today; for where you treasure is, your heart will be also.

Yo Mom

PS...I knew you had hidden talent! Nice picture, now I have proof!

Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psm 90:12

My prayer today:

May you and your team realize the value of each new day. To grow in Gods infinite wisdom, so that you may set an example to those before you.

Yo Mom

Laura,
We are so proud of all the work you are doing in His name. When you get back we want to hear all about your experiences. I am sure you will have many good things to tell us. You are in our prayers. "..praising God results in our burdens benig lifted and our joys being multiplied."
love,
"Aunt" Mary Ann
(1 Corinthians 15:57-58)

...Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
II Kings 6:16

May God place His hand of protection over you and the team as you travel to your new destination. Be ever strong for your hope is in the Lord.

Mom

Dear Laura,

I hope you are healthy, happy, and that your "work in the vineyard" is rewarding.

Love, Mama Cowley

Laura,

I hope this first week in Venezuela has exceeded all your expectations! As you enter into your second week go pumped up remembering that "what is impossible with man is possible with God" (Luke 18:27). Be God's hands & feet, ears & mouth to His children in Venezuela demonstrating your love for God & for your neighbors whomever they may be.
May this marvelous opportunity & experience find you to be a pleasantly surprised recipient as well as a worker in the vineyard.
Have a great second week! See you soon.

Love ya,
Aunt Sandra & Uncle Sonny

My prayer... that you and the team will realize your conflicts are not from flesh and blood, but against spirtual wickedness. Stand firm in His truth and faith, so that you may continue to touch the lives of others.

I will not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in my power to act. Prov 3:27

Remember always the poor and those who have needs, not only in your prayers but in your actions as well. May God show you how you can help those to whom He has called you to serve.

For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psm 91:11

Praying for health both mentally and physically for you and the team. Whew! Ya'll are on the go..still haven't decided if I was going to pray for the day at the beach yet :)

Love,
Yo Mom

May you show compassion and kindness as He has shown you, being humble with gentleness and patience, forgiving others as He forgave you, but above all LOVE them as He Loves you! Go get em'...

Yo Mom Again

Continue to pray with faith that the Lord who has begun a good work in you (team) will continue that work until it is complete. Jame 1:6-8; Phil 1:6

This is my prayer as you leave your mission. Looking forward to hearing about each little detail. May God continue to bless the team with health and safe travel home.

Yo Mom