« Excited, Nervous, & Hungry | Main | Last Mission Trip Before Graduating »

It is in God's Hands

BrookeI do not really know where to start…I guess I will just say that I am very excited about this trip! I was fortunate to be apart of the team that traveled to Ukraine last summer, and I must say that it was by far the most fulfilling and one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I was thrilled when I was asked to join the team for Venezuela this year; I thank God for another amazing opportunity.

As we prepare to leave, I still have no idea what to expect upon arriving in Venezuela- but that’s ok because it is all in God’s hands! I had no idea what was going to happen last year until I was told each morning and I felt like many were able to learn and see how God works in our lives. Having the chance to share God’s love is one of the most amazing gifts, especially with those who may have never had the opportunity to learn about Him. You never know how you might impact one’s life. It is awesome to see the bright smiling faces of so many children and know that God used you to make a difference in their lives. I hope and pray that we are able to, through the talents that each of us have been blessed with, share the love of God with all the people that we come in contact with. I am anxious to get to Venezuela and do that again this year!

Thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers ahead of time! God Bless!!!

Comments

Hey Brookie, hope you are enjoying the trip so far. I am praying for all of you and hope you all are doing well. Enjoy your time away from "life" and use this time for others and yourself. I love you Brookie and be careful coming back.
Rachel

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)