« Verrrrrry Early Monday Morning at Nashville Airport | Main | Tuesday morning - orientation and schools »

Arrival in Maturin

b_airplane_stair2.jpg
We all arrived safely (and a few hours ahead of schedule) in Maturin, Venezuela. The team is settling into their rooms at the moment and will head out on the town for a nice meal in just a few minutes. There will be more, later, but for now I just wanted everyone to know that everyone and all of the baggage is here.

Comments

Hey everyone. I am so glad you made it safely. You are all on my mind and in my prayers!

Let the BLESSINGS begin! Looking forward to hearing what wondrous ways God uses each of you.
Wish I was there :o)
I will be keeping you all in my prayers.
Carrie

Thanks for letting us know that you are there and all is well. I am praying for continued good things for your visit - for them and for you!
sh

Glad to hear that you all made it safely - not to mention ahead of schedule. Hope that you have a great time. I'll be thinking about you and I look forward to reading and hearing all about it. - John

We enjoy getting the updates and seeing the pictures of everyone, especially with the kids! You are all in our thoughts and prayers!

Linda & Don Conkle

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)