« Some final thoughts | Main | Ukraine 2005 video clip »

June 27, 2005

Next Stop - Venezuela 2006

Betty WisemanOur next stop in Sports Evangelism will be Venezuela next May 15-26, 2006. I have accepted an invitation through the Tennessee Baptist Convention Partnership Missions department to work with a missionary in Venezuela. We met in early June during his short stay in Tennessee to discuss the logistics. Plans are already underway for the venture into South America. I shared some video of what we do with the missionary and he was so excited to get home and begin preparations.

Begin now to pray for this upcoming mission opportunity for Belmont Sports Evangelism. It takes a full year of work and planning to make these trips happen. Pray for financial support, for the missionary and his preparations, and for God’s leadership as I begin thinking about who God wants to be a member of this team.

Posted by Paul Chenoweth at June 27, 2005 09:06 AM

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://forum.belmont.edu/mt/forum-tb.cgi/1407

Comments

Thank you, Betty and Paul, for this update. Please know that I will be in prayer for next year's mission venture.

Vicky Dixon
Tullahoma

Posted by: Vicky Dixon at July 2, 2005 04:23 PM

GREETING FELLOW LABORS;
My wife and I have just returned from Venezuela and look at what the Lord hads done. Be encouraged!
God's servant and co-labor,
Rev. Larry & Darlene Cottle

Posted by: REV LARRY COTTLE at August 18, 2005 05:29 PM