« Home! | Main | Thank you, Paul & Debbie! »

June 24, 2005

A special memory - divine appointments

Betty WisemanIt was Tuesday afternoon and we had finished two days of play and ministry with a group of maybe two hundred kids. Before we left we all sat down for drama, testimonies, sharing of the gospel, and an invitation to pray a prayer to receive Christ. It was evident that the Holy Spirit was upon us as we felt God’s powerful presence. Many prayed the prayer to receive Christ.

Betty Wiseman witnessing in Ukraine 2005Following the session Debbie pointed out to me three women with babies outside the fenced-in court. She said they had wondered off the street and had listened through the fence. I immediately went outside the court to them and asked if they understood what we had said. They said they understood. I asked if they would like to ask Jesus into their hearts and their response was, “We already have. We prayed with the children.” They received Christ that day as they wondered down the street and stopped to listen through a fence to some Americans sharing Christ with kids. We never know how God will use us when we are bold enough to stand up and profess His saving grace. It was a divine appointment!

Betty

Posted by Paul Chenoweth at June 24, 2005 02:58 PM