Slightly Surreal

IMG_2858.jpg
When I went to Nashville two weeks ago today, my friend, Julianne, picked me up from the airport and it was hilariously awkward at first (but then we just have an extremely awkward friendship in the first place). Anyways, we were talking and I told her that it is weird to actually be living something you’ve been anticipating so much, and I think that kind of sums up my vacation. It was really great, but there was a slight element of the surreal attached to it just because I had been looking forward to it so much, it didn’t seem like it would really ever come. Hanging out with Julianne and Sarah and David and Irieon for most of the day was pretty fantastic. I love Nashville and getting to see Dan before he left for Africa was pretty awesome too.

After hanging around in Nashville for a while, Julianne and I awoke early Saturday morning in order to grab breakfast from Fido before we headed out on our road trip to Kentucky.
IMG_2880.jpg
So, after about 3 and a half hours (4 with the time change) we arrived in Kentucky and I got to see one of my best friends, Devon, who I hadn’t seen in almost a year. It was pretty exciting, to say the least.
IMG_2967.jpg
We had lots of good times and I got to hang out with her for about a week, which was great because we got to catch up a lot.
So, there’s that, and then there is the wedding of two more of my best friends, Molly and Patrick, who finally wed on July 5th, 2008. It was an exciting wedding and a great reunion because I got to see a lot of people I hadn’t seen in a long time.
IMG_3224.jpg
IMG_3323.jpg
IMG_3443.jpg
Overall, I had an exciting week and half, 4th of July, wedding, reunion, and party all in one. I’m so excited to get back to Belmont for next year, now. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for all of us.