In a Rush

IMG_2583.jpg
These past few weeks have been crazy, but I’m glad to be home again. I booked a ticket to Nashville for the 27th of June and I’m really excited about that. I’m going to stop in there for a day and then head up to Kentucky (hopefully) with my friend Julianne to visit our friend Devon who will be newly returned from France. None of this is nailed down in stone yet (except the Nashville part), but it’s kind of taped up on stone I guess, so that’s fun. It will be really cool to see some of my buddies from school then, cause I miss them a lot.

I’ve just been working a bit. There’s Vacation Bible School at my church this week, but I haven’t really been helping with that. I love kids, but I’m stuck in the office typing letters to people so I don’t really get to hang out with them too much.
I really need to go shopping and buy a dress for the wedding I’m going to in July. Man, there just seems like so much to do right now. Thankfully, I have gotten to read a bit. I’ve read Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh which is about the work of divine grace in a Catholic family, and I’ve read Beloved by Toni Morrison which is about the effects of slavery on a family. I’m currently working on April 4,1968 by Michael Eric Dyson and Seven Storey Mountain by Thomas Merton…some good stuff.