Finishing Strong

I can’t believe the end of the semester is already here. It’s hard to believe it’s gone by so quickly but so full of experiences at the same time. I have to say, it’s been a great ride. It definitely equals the magnitude of my first year in its goodness, and I might even say it was better because I’ve gotten a lot better at time management and doing my homework.

I feel like this year has been a strong step forward for me academically, and I’m hoping that my grades will reflect that. I still have a 12-page paper to write for my English Novel class, but I think it will be okay. I’m really looking forward to next semester, though. So much so that I lose sight of finishing up this semester and also the greatness that is Winter Break. I can’t wait to get to the point of no classes and no homework and no finals. It’s going to be great to be able to read whatever I want over break, and to sleep in with no consequences. I don’t know, I’m definitely ready to go home, which is a change from last winter break where I just found it to be a really abrupt halt right as I was getting used to college. Now that I’ve gotten the hang of things, I think I’m going to enjoy this break that much more.