Fallin’ into Break…

jhb.jpg
Fall Break was a bombastic time. Thursday consisted of spending the afternoon at Centennial Park with a few friends. The cool brisk weather almost immediately places me in a good mood! I’m rarely ever in a bad mood but I most definitely am lovin’ this fall weather. On Friday, I rested most of the afternoon and once evening rolled around, a few buddies and I went to McDougal’s for scrumptious chicken tenders and southern sweet tea. And to cap off the night — we grabbed some ice cream at Ben & Jerry’s and headed back to Belmont for the women’s soccer game. It gets better…

On Saturday, I woke up really early — worked out, headed to Provence for a Mocha Coffee and came back to school and took a nap! To be honest, I was quite lazy this past weekend as I’ve been exhausted from the strenuous days of my collegiate lifestyle. As you can imagine, my life is crazy-busy.
Towards the evening, I hung out with a really great friend of mine and his wife. Josiah and Hana are definitely like family to me. They are some of the best people ever! The best things in life are good friends! We attended the Vanderbilt football game, treated ourselves to a rock-awesome dinner at the Spaghetti Factory, and returned to their home for a crazy-yet-funny episode of Saturday Night Live.
As for Sunday, I woke up around 9:30a.m., showered, got dressed, and headed to the Village Chapel. The remainder of the day consisted of doing homework, getting fit in the Beaman Student Life Center, and doing a little more studying for this upcoming week. Other than that, nothing else is really too new in my life. I am sad that Fall Break is already coming to a close. Nonetheless, I am ready to embrace this upcoming week as I know that the Lord will be accompanying me each and every step of the way. See ya later!