Missing Belmont already!!

Hey guys!
It’s only been a week and a half since my last exam. I feel like I just moved out yesterday; maybe because I’m still living out of my suitcase. I moved out of my dorm the day after I finished my last exam, put all my things from my dorm into my room at home, and then had to pack up my suitcase to go to Chattanooga, Tennessee for a week.

Everything’s been “go,go,go” since I’ve moved out of Belmont! Here, in Chattanooga, I’m balancing my time between working at my friends’ salon, meeting with my personal trainer, and preparing for a scholarship program in June. Then, I’m going to watch the Mrs. Tennessee pageant this weekend in Jackson, Tennessee! I’m excited to see who will win!
I actually just found out that I’ll be staying in Chattanooga for the rest of the month instead of just a week. It should be a lot of fun, but I already miss all my Belmont friends!! It’s funny that I’ve met some of the best friends I’ve ever had in only a couple months; some in only a couple weeks! The connections I’ve had with these people has been amazing and I can’t wait to see them all again!!! It’s only been a week and I already miss them all dearly!! But until then…I’ll be in Chattanooga stayin’ busy, preparing for my scholarship program!!
This is Chattanooga!!
chattanooga.jpg