« Today We Loved a Few Kids into the Kingdom | Main | Two Words... Mexican Buffet! »

May 22, 2004

Saturday in Rio

Greetings prayer warriors! It is a beautiful morning in Rio as we prepare to return to the community that so touched each of our hearts on Friday. I do not dance well (ask my wife), but I sure acted as if I were the most gifted dancer in the world as we worshiped our Lord with the Brazilian people last night.

We have so much to be thankful for and so much to be in prayer over. We ask that you will remember Jasmine and Eru (2 children that have prayed to receive Christ) as well as several other children who came forward at the end of last night?s service. We know that if we humbly come before the Lord in prayer that He will hear us, forgive us and heal our land (Rio, Tennessee, etc...).

Moreover, continue to pray for the hearts of those we have not come in contact with as of yet. Pray that God will open their hearts to embrace His message. Thank you for your support. God Bless you all.

Posted by at May 22, 2004 08:50 AM

Comments

Kellie and Shandra say hello to all and we are praying for you! Love from Costa Rica!!

Posted by: kellie at May 22, 2004 05:28 PM