« Update on Sharon's Mom | Main | Today We Loved a Few Kids into the Kingdom »

May 21, 2004

Paul's Epistle

Over the last few days, I have acquired a great deal of video footage of the team's journey. Editing time has been squeezed down to a few minutes each day due to the early morning starts and the late evening returns. Wake up calls here at our hotel have been around 6:30 each morning...and our return bus trips from the other parts of the city have ranged from 30 minutes to well over an hour, generally well past my bedtime. This morning, I am seeking out a high speed Internet connection at one of the cyber cafes close by, maybe this will help us all get more information to you.

Baptist School RioLast night's team meeting followed a family service at the local Baptist church who sponsored the first two days of our trip here. Adam Mark and Nick Otis did a superb job of presenting their testimonies to the crowd that gathered... these are impressive kids, one and all. These young people will not be the same when they return to Nashville. I know that sounds a bit worn out, but it is true. Mom, dads, family, and Belmont community have every reason to be proud of these young people!

Posted by Paul Chenoweth at May 21, 2004 08:43 AM

Comments

Sounds like you have been busy. the logs are great.
Randall

Posted by: Randall at May 26, 2004 04:12 PM