« Remember Sharon Fairchild? | Main | ...And They're OFF! »

May 08, 2004

I'm Going Back to Rio

Brandon OwenMy name is Brandon Owen, and I am excited to be participating in my fifth sports evangelism trip through the TBC. This will be the second time Rio has served as our mission field. This is very exciting because my first experience with the team of missionaries that serve in Rio did a wonderful job planning our trip in 2002. I know that Ray and Sharon Fairchild and all of those that serve with them are prayerfully preparing for our arrival in anticipation of God using our volunteer team in mighty ways. Praise God!

My first four trips were as a student, but this is my first trip in more of a leadership role. I have learned so much from my experiences overseas. I ask that you pray that God would use our team to show the love of Jesus Christ to whoever we encounter. Most of all, please pray that our efforts do nothing but build upon the efforts of Ray and Sharon and all of their team who have devoted their lives to reaching the people of Rio for Christ. I look forward to updating you with exciting news about what God is doing in Rio while we are there.

In Christ,
Brandon Owen

Posted by at May 8, 2004 06:38 PM