We Have Arrived!

Bus Ride

We made it!….Everything went smooth and we had no troubles getting through customs. Even though many of us didnĀ“t get much sleep from anticipation we are all definitely feeling the exhaustion from the effects of travel. When we arrived we loaded up the bus and made our way straight to the hospital, distributed the donations and determined which facility they would go to. Our team was given a tour of the hospital which is for children up to age 12. We got to meet with a few of the therapist we will be working with and directors of the hospital.

Everybody was very welcoming and appreciative for the work we will be doing in the upcoming week. We then took an exciting bus ride and got to feel the rush of Guatemala traffic on the way to the hotel. We are now resting up and preparing for our first Guatemalan dinner. We will keep you updated daily throughout the week.

Click images to view larger size.

Unloading
Sleep

11 thoughts on “We Have Arrived!

1. Good looking group, keep us informed about whats going on
    Mike
    PS: Will you be using the sabo flex on this trip?

2. Thanks for keeping us posted. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Carol Brophy

3. Glad to hear you guys made it safely! I will be in prayer that you have a wonderful experience there. Don’t be to regimental about following your itinerary… let the holy spirit lead you:) Enjoy the Guatemalan “american” food (i.e. mashed potatoes).

4. So glad you all made it safely! You’re all in my prayers this week. Have a wonderful time!

5. Hi ya’ll!! I am imagining the wonderful and very different times you are having! Please tell the PT staff hello for me and tell Paty Longo I send my love! Just go with the flow and experience every moment! Ellen, hope all is well and the Spanish is filling in quickly! Sheila

6. Looks like you all are having fun! Have a great time! We can’t wait to hear all about it! We are praying for you all! We miss you, Cass! (:

7. You are all beautiful! What a wonderful opportunity for you – your friends and families are so proud. Lots of love, Emily.
    Aunt Candy, Uncle Bob, Mike and Steve

8. What a great experience and opportunity this is for all of you. Let God lead you each day and be prepared for the Blessings He will shower upon you. Our Prayers and Love go with you each day.

Comments are closed.