Belmont University

AWESOME!

JJItaly is AWESOME. Day 1 and travel is officially complete. It was quite the adventure to get here with the planes, trains and walking, but it is great to be here. I think I speak for everyone when I say last night was one of the best nights of sleep of our lives because we were so exhausted.

San Elmo CastleI saw one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen today when Charlie took us to Castle San Elmo (click image to see larger size). It overlooked the whole city and Mediterranean Sea, and it was absolutely gorgeous. It just made me think about how amazing God is and how amazing this world He created is. Later in the day we made it to the parks where we played with the young adults and kids and all I can say is I hope they had as much fun as I did. We are off to the schools tomorrow to continue God's work, and I could not be more excited.

- JJ Mann

|

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)