Belmont University

I try to count the days

hd_haley.jpgThe weeks leading up to the departure date for Naples are so exciting. I try to keep count off the days, but they go by so fast. I feel that no matter how much I talk to God, there could always be more said. I try not to focus too much on the trip though because I know that God is leading us and he will allow us to get through to any person and/or all people that we can. He works in mysterious ways!

After going on the trip to Malta a year ago, I know that I will have an amazing time with the people of Naples. Talking to anyone about who Jesus Christ is in my life, is a great opportunity and it is easily done have the support of a team. Its just one day at a time right now praying, talking to teammates, and getting the correct mindset, the rest is prepared by our leaders and God. I cannot wait to be apart of their culture and spread the GREAT NEWS!

- Haley

|

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)