Belmont University

Coming together

hd_cacy.jpgAs this Spring Semester winds down, my excitement grows in anticipation of our upcoming mission trip to Naples, Italy. I was lucky to be a part of the previous two trips to South Africa and Malta with BW. Each trip was a unique experience with life changing impact. Our team is already very close, but our relationships continue to grow as we have group meetings and devotionals in preparation for our trip. My testimony has changed from year to year as God continuously works in my life and I am in the process of refining my testimony that I will share. I, as well as the rest of the team, am very excited to see what God has in store for this journey. One of the most fulfilling aspects about these trips for me is seeing it all come together in the end and realizing the impact that I may have had on an individuals life.

- Cacy

|

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)