Interesting in Interning in Washington, DC?

Interested in spending a semester in Washington, DC?  Learn more at one of our upcoming virtual info sessions with the Washington Internship Institute.  RSVP to belmontusa@belmont.edu to receive the virtual session link.

About Nina Woodard

I was fortunate enough to get my dream job right out of college. While I didn’t realize it at the time, my first destination role as a marketing assistant with a small label in Nashville would lead to a 23-year career in Christian music that allowed me to pursue a personal passion, to utilize my talents, and to invest in a mission of great significance. As a member of the Belmont Career Development team, I am able to point that same passion, skill and purpose towards helping others achieve their professional dreams. Serving students in Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business and the School of Music is truly another dream job! My husband Luke is a full-time arranger/engraver, and we're both choir members and worship leaders at our church. Our home is filled with music every single day. We also love great restaurants, traveling and our dog Charlotte.