HOW TO: Make The Most Of Your Internship | Industry Guests Announced

Join this employer panel to learn ways to succeed in your internship and get the most out of the experience. Young entertainment professionals will cover everything from how to find the right internship, how to build relationships within the internship, how to NOT ruin your reputation, and how to be the “rock star” intern.

WEDNESDAY SESSION PANELISTS:
Ryan Cunningham | Artist Manager | The Holland Group
Katie Pullman | Artist Manager Assistant | Q Prime South
Kele Currier | Assistant VP, Strategic Services | ASCAP
Mamie Shepherd | Program Manager | Seacrest Studios

FRIDAY SESSION PANELISTS:
Victoria Henderson | Office Manager | Thirty Tigers
Holly Chester | Creative Department | ASCAP
Mariah Topel | Creative Director | LBK Entertainment
Chris Fairbank | Marketing Director | Triple 8 Management

MBU 2000 Students – Your attendance to this panel is a requirement of the MBU 2000 Internship and Career Foundations class. There are 2 sessions and you must pick 1 of them to attend. Register on Handshake to be guaranteed a seat!

About Nina Woodard

I was fortunate enough to get my dream job right out of college. While I didn’t realize it at the time, my first destination role as a marketing assistant with a small label in Nashville would lead to a 23-year career in Christian music that allowed me to pursue a personal passion, to utilize my talents, and to invest in a mission of great significance. As a member of the Belmont Career Development team, I am able to point that same passion, skill and purpose towards helping others achieve their professional dreams. Serving students in Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business and the School of Music is truly another dream job! My husband Luke is a full-time arranger/engraver, and we're both choir members and worship leaders at our church. Our home is filled with music every single day. We also love great restaurants, traveling and our dog Charlotte.