Coffee Hour with Andrew Cohen, Artist Manager | 9/24

Interested in learning more about artist management? Join Belmont alum Andrew Cohen, independent artist manager and former Executive Director for Young Entertainment Professionals (YEP) Nashville, for an intimate Q&A to learn about his professional journey in the entertainment industry. Andrew has also worked with artists at Suit Music, Crush Music and IRS Records Nashville.

Limited to juniors and seniors.
If event is full, email nina.woodard@belmont.edu to be added to the waiting list.

About Nina Woodard

I was fortunate enough to get my dream job right out of college. While I didn’t realize it at the time, my first destination role as a marketing assistant with a small label in Nashville would lead to a 23-year career in Christian music that allowed me to pursue a personal passion, to utilize my talents, and to invest in a mission of great significance. As a member of the Belmont Career Development team, I am able to point that same passion, skill and purpose towards helping others achieve their professional dreams. Serving students in Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business and the School of Music is truly another dream job! My husband Luke is a full-time arranger/engraver, and we're both choir members and worship leaders at our church. Our home is filled with music every single day. We also love great restaurants, traveling and our dog Charlotte.