Winter Jam Volunteers Needed @ Bridgestone Arena | March 8

WHO? Any student interested in concert production or just enjoys live music.

WHAT? We are looking for merchandise, ticketing, stage timers, and production volunteers.

WHEN? Friday March 8: must be able to check-in by 3:00pm and available for the entire evening unless otherwise stated.

WHAT DO I GET?  Not only do you get to be a part of one of the largest shows of the year with Grammy and Dove Award winning Christian artists, but the experience and people you will meet can be impactful to your career and future! Volunteers will receive free Winter Jam t-shirts and credit for Belmont Community Service. Must email community service form to KristyNashville@gmail.com in order to get the credit.

GIVE ME THE FULL SCOOP!  Winter Jam is just around the corner and we are looking for volunteers! We are very excited for this year and are looking forward to seeing what the Lord has planned!

If you would like to join our team for a behind the scenes experience of Winter Jam read all the information below and choose the volunteer area you would like to work. If you have any questions please feel free to contact my by email, KristyNashville@gmail.com.

Follow this link to sign-up as a Winter Jam Volunteer.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU SIGN-UP TO VOLUNTEER
* Volunteers must be 18 years old or older, responsible, flexible, and have a servant’s heart.
* Be on time. – Volunteer Arrival is at 3:30pm unless specified differently at sign-up
* Volunteers must be willing to not see the show & must commit for the entire evening.
* Eat before concert or bring money to eat there.
* Volunteers will be provided a volunteer t-shirt and must wear during the show.
* MUST present ID upon arrival

(Seeing the entire show is not guaranteed. However, we will do our best to rotate volunteers to see parts of the show.)

CONTACT INFO: Production Assistant – kristynashville@gmail.com