WinShape Camps – On Campus Thursday, October 19th – Hiring For Summer 2018

https://belmont.joinhandshake.com/events/95615

WinShape Camps is coming to Belmont! Come visit them at their recruitment table set up in the Johnson Center, 1st floor, on Thursday, October 19th from 10 am – 2 pm.  By pairing the best minds in business with the biggest hearts in ministry, they equip college students like you to create experiences that transform.  They’re looking for 800+ students to join them next summer for the Summer of a Lifetime.  They have something for everyone. Whether you want to be a counselor, be a part of the band, lead worship, teach from stage, run production, or even capture photos/videos — there’s something you’ll love.  Not only do they have positions to fit every talent, but they have camps that fit every personality. Like to be outdoors? Go hiking? Stay in tents? There’s a camp for that. Do you like to travel? Explore new cities? There’s a camp for that. Even for that person who’d say they’re not a camp person, a summer with WinShape Camps could change that.  Visit Handshake for more details!  https://belmont.joinhandshake.com/events/95615

About Nina Woodard

I was fortunate enough to get my dream job right out of college. While I didn’t realize it at the time, my first destination role as a marketing assistant with a small label in Nashville would lead to a 23-year career in Christian music that allowed me to pursue a personal passion, to utilize my talents, and to invest in a mission of great significance. As a member of the Belmont Career Development team, I am able to point that same passion, skill and purpose towards helping others achieve their professional dreams. Serving students in Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business and the School of Music is truly another dream job! My husband Luke is a full-time arranger/engraver, and we're both choir members and worship leaders at our church. Our home is filled with music every single day. We also love great restaurants, traveling and our dog Charlotte.