Entry Point Roundtable with Crush Music/I.R.S Records Nashville

Join the Entry Point Roundtable at Crush Music/I.R.S Records on Tuesday, October 28th.

The office of Crush Music and I.R.S. Records Nashville houses a management company and record label all under one roof.

Crush is based in New York City, with a management roster than includes Train, Fall Out Boy, Sia, and Butch Walker.  Crush Music opened in Nashville in 2011 and is home to Warner Music Nashville artist Ashley Monroe, and our very own I.R.S. Records Nashville duo Striking Matches.

I.R.S. (International Record Syndicate) Records originally launched in 1979 and featured releases from bands such as the Go-Go’s, R.E.M., and Black Sabbath. The newly revived, I.R.S. Records Nashville is an independent label formed by Caroline, a division of Capitol Music Group. The label signed its first act, Striking Matches, in the spring of 2014, to be followed by solo artist Marc Scibilia and female duo Muddy Magnolias.

This series is designed for 10-12 students to network with leading industry professionals in an intimate and engaging environment while experiencing the culture of the company. The event will be held at Crush/I.R.S. on Tuesday, October 28th from 4pm – 5:30pm. The space is limited, so the first 12 to RSVP will be able to attend.

RSVP today to Lori.bumgarner@belmont.edu with your top 3 questions for Crush/I.R.S.