BEST JOB EVER 2014 – FAQ

BEST JOB EVER 2014

What should I expect?

The Best Job Ever Conference is an all day event from 8:30am – 4:00pm. There are opening and closing keynotes along with 4 other sessions throughout the day. For every session, there are four panel options for you to choose from. It might be difficult to choose which panel to go to! If that’s the case, the program will list the panelists contact information if you would like to reach out to them after the conference.

Who will the guest speakers be?

For the current list of panelists and guest speakers frequently check our schedule (http://bestjobever.org/schedule). With the nature of the music industry we sometimes are not able to confirm speakers until close to the event date; however, we are constantly updating the list so make sure to check back! TEASER – Lightning 100/Live on the Green, Secret Road, The Collective, Creative Nation, REACH, peermusic, and many many more to come!

What should I wear?

Business causal. Dress for the job you want! Remember you will be networking with the folks that might hire you someday.  Make a great first impression.

What happens if I already registered and cannot attend anymore?

Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.  So, if you are unable to attend and have a friend that has yet to register, you can transfer your ticket to him/her by emailing Katie Roth at studentenrichment@belmont.edu.  We’ll need your your friend’s name and email address to make the switch.

Will there be an opportunity for networking?

Yes! We have built in a 15-minute transition period after each session to network with the panelists.  There will also be a YEP sponsored networking hour during lunch for you to meet with YEP’s Board & Leadership Council, as well as other panelists from throughout the day.

Will there be lunch?

Yes! Lunch will be provided.  Unfortunately, we are not able to cater to everyone’s individual dietary needs.  So, if you have dietary restrictions and the meal doesn’t fit your needs, you’ll have time to grab lunch away from the conference.

Do you have to be a Curb College student to attend?

No! All majors from every college are welcome to join us.

Do you have to be a Belmont University student to attend?

Best Job Ever is open to all! Belmont student & alumni admission is $15. General Admission is $20.

REGISTER for BEST JOB EVER 2014 HERE