Ways to be “in the know”

I have been asked multiple times this week “how am I supposed to know about everything going on?”  There are many ways to be connected, so I have complied a little list to help with your woes:

• Website: The home page for the Curb College – “announcements” and the Curb College calendar live in My.Belmont.  The calendar will provide you with the dates for seminars and special events. (my.belmont>academic resources>curb college)
  • Email: The Curb College student email goes out every other week.  You can find pertinent deadlines, applications, and special announcements.
  • Facebook: Belmont University’s Mike Curb College of Entertainment and Music Business.  Announcements and other fun happenings are found here.
  • LinkedIn Group: Belmont University – Mike Curb College of Entertainment and Music Business.  You will find industry events, jobs, paid internship announcements, volunteering opportunities, and notable industry news
  • Twitter: @curbcollegenews – A little bit of everything.
  • nowplayingnashville.com can also provide Nashville events for every night of the week.

As always – let us know if you have any questions or need anything!small wink