Belmont University

Day 1 and 2 Pictures

“because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved....For it has been by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
- Ephesians 2:4-5 and 2:8-10

play-1.jpg play-2.jpg

play-3.jpg play-4.jpg

high-five-1.jpg high-five-2.jpg

group-1.jpg group-2.jpg

group-hug-1.jpg group-hug-2.jpg

betty-speak.jpg

|

Comments

Great pictures Tone! Praying for you all... great work so far!

Fun in the sun for the SON!
Hallelujah!

Keep those pictures coming! They so make us feel a part of the ministry going on! I am so thankful for the opportunities given to my daughter and the rest of the team to make a real impact on young lives as well as on those observing bystanders. Praying daily for you guys!

It is wonderful to see so many of our Belmont Christian athletes ministering to so many children. God bless you as you serve HIM!

Man oh man does that look like fun! Hope the son continues to shine on your time there.

Thank you for sharing the pictures...what a great group of young adults....makes me glad to be a part of the Belmont family....we continue to remember you in our prayers...

Hey Team Belmont! We are so proud of each of you as to how you have answered the call on your life this summer! You are in our daily prayers and we look forward each day to find out what you were involved with the day before. The Katie story surely blessed our hearts.

Aunt Jean and Henry

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)