Preferred Rental Car Suppliers
National Car Rental and Enterprise Rent-A-Car are the preferred rental car suppliers for Belmont University. Click here for The Emerald Club to bypass the counter and choose your own car. Once you have created your membership profile, follow the online activation steps below to begin taking advantage of the member benefits.
- Locate your Emerald Club number, driver’s license and credit card.
- Go to www.emeraldclub.com
- Click on the “Create Login” link located in the Emerald Club box about half way down the page on the right side.
- Complete the create login screen and click on “submit.” You should now receive a confirmation of your login name and password.
- Return to the Emerald Club homepage and login to your profile using your new login name and password.
- Once you have accessed your profile, you will see links along the top and far left of the page. Click on the “Profile Update” link.
- You should go through each profile section and update or add the appropriate information (be sure to click on the “save” button after you complete each section).
Click here to make reservations. If you have any questions regarding the Belmont University car rental program provided through National Car Rental or Enterprise Rent-A-Car, please contact Belmont’s Account Manager Josh York at (615) 309-9660 or Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Discount Performances at TPAC
The Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC) is offering $5 off tickets to Little Shop of Horrors to Belmont students, faculty and staff for select performances through May19. Click here to purchase discounted tickets for these productions. Choose the “Promo code? Click here” link and enter the password “belmont.” Hit “Apply” and select which of the discounted performance dates you’d like to attend. Make sure to select a performance that says “eligible for promotion” to receive the corporate saver discount.