MACC students and alumni, mark your calendars for Fall 2012 recruiting! Here are the key dates and deadlines for students and alumni wishing to participate in the Fall accounting recruiting process:
1) Resumes for the accounting resume book are due Wednesday, August 15th for existing students and should be emailed to Lori LeBleu (firstname.lastname@example.org) in a Word document for approval.
2) A mandatory meeting for all students planning to participate in on-campus recruiting is Tuesday August 28th at 5:15 – 6:00pm or Wednesday August 29th at 10:00 am - in MBC 100. We will review the policies and process.
3) Meet the Firms event: Wednesday September 5th from 4:30- 6:30 p.m. in the Neely Dining Hall.
4) Campus interviews begin Monday September 17th. A complete calendar will be distributed at the August 28th-29th meetings.
5) Contact Lori LeBleu if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment. You can reach her at 615-460-6217 or email@example.com.